Forestry Investments with Baum Kapital GmbH
- Our forestry plantations are established in Germany providing investors a stable political and economic location
- We offer leasehold and freehold Acacia tree (also known as Pseudo Acacia, Black Locust or Akazie in German) plots which can be harvested after 10 years. Entry level investment is at €9,000
- Investing in Forestry provides a growing asset offering capital growth, diversification and a hedge against inflation.
- Internal Rate of Return (IRR) up to 16% p.a.
- Clients can only invest with cash
Timber Investment options. We offer leasehold and freehold timber investments as medium term high yield investments (10 years). Acacia tree investments can be seen as a viable alternative investment to Teak or other tropical investments in timber.
- Baum Kapital establishes forestry plantations in Germany and sells plots primarily to private clients.
- Please only complete the contact form if you are an investor potentially considering forestry as an investment.
- Setting up forestry plantations is a specialised business. We are unable to assist individuals who own land and are looking for advice on plantation establishment, etc.
- Please provide the correct contact information (incl. telephone number), we tend to speak to investors in the first instance as we provide a range of investments.
- Freehold forestry investments are popular with most investors, as owning the land offers them several important benefits. One of those is that of security, as the land legally belongs to them and not to Baum Kapital. Should the land value increase over time, which it has over the last 10 years, then investors benefit from that directly as well.
Acacia trees are truly sustainable, as both species will regrow from stump after being harvested. This unique characteristic allows our clients to make consecutive rotations at lower cost.
Our location: We have chosen Germany as the location for our plantations, as it is a stable country in Europe both politically and economically. All our forestry investment agreements are under German law, which provides additional security for our clients.
A German notary who ensures the timberland is free of encumbrances, notarises all freehold purchases.
As Germany is so close to the UK, a plantation visit is something that can easily be arranged. A flight to Schönefeld airport in Berlin only takes an hour and a half after we can pick you up from the airport and show you the plantations.